Question about Coleman Heating & Cooling
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Disconnect electric-al connectors at blower motor,
compressor cycling switch, power
module and radio lead-in connections.
2. Remove righthand windshield washer nozzle.
3. Remove righthand secondary air inlet screen from plenum.
4. Partially remove rubber molding above plenum.
5. Remove remaining screws and the primary inlet screen.
6. Remove blower motor.
7. Remove two screws securing compressor cycling switch to
module and position
switch out of way.
8. Remove AC module cover attaching screws and the cover.
9. Disconnect heater hoses at heater core.
10. Remove screw and retainer holding heater core to frame
11. With temperature door in max. hot position, reach
through temperature housing and
push lower forward comer of heater core away from housing,
then rotate core
parallel to housing.
12. Remove heater core.
13. Reverse procedure to install.
Dec 23, 2010 | 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood
Oct 04, 2010 | Dometic Rooftop RV Air Conditioner
Aug 22, 2010 | Goodman CPLE24-1 Air Conditioner
Mar 31, 2010 | Coleman Mach 15 Air Conditioner
Jul 17, 2009 | Coleman Heating & Cooling
Jun 22, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Jun 17, 2009 | Dometic Rooftop RV Air Conditioner
Oct 01, 2008 | Coleman Mach 15 Air Conditioner
Jun 22, 2008 | Coleman Mach III Air Conditioner
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!