Question about Nintendo DSi Black Console
Welcome to Fixya
Nintendo Dsi/DS/Ds XL connects to the internet using wireless connection. You need to know the settings of your router. Below are the steps on how you will access the router and to obtain the information needed for you to be connected.
How to access the Router:
1. You need to know the ipaddress of your router. You can refer to the manual or check the Default Gateway of your computer (Make sure that you connect the computer to the router using an ethernet cable for you to get the Default Gateway). Click on START then RUN. Type CMD on the small box on the lower left of the screen. Type IPCONFIG on the black window and get the value of your DEFAULT GATEWAY (it starts with 192.168.x.x)
2. Open a Browser, Type the DEFAULT GATEWAY on the address bar of your Browser. It will ask you for a username and password. (Refer to the manual of your router or post a reply so that i can provide you the username and password of your router)
3. Go to the Wireless Settings Page of your router. Look for the SSID or the Network Name and theNetwork Key or Passphrase. You can personalize it so that you can easily remeber the details.
4. Make sure you connect to your SSID and enter the Network Key to make it secure.
Now that we already know the setting of the router then its now time to connect the Dsi to the network.
1. Go to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings of the Game
2. Search for an Access Point (SSID)
3. Select your Network (SSID), If you have an open network, just click "OK" and it should work just fine! If it's a Red Padlock, it'll prompt you for a Password or Network Key. This is the reson why we access the router.
4. Test the Connection. Thank you for using FIxya!
Posted on May 08, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 14, 2015 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Mar 04, 2015 | Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black
Apr 21, 2011 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Apr 01, 2011 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Dec 22, 2009 | Nintendo DS Console
Nov 01, 2009 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 16, 2008 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: