Question about Vizio E322VL 32 in. LCD TV
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The main board has failed. Replace the main board will fix the problem.
By the way, where did you buy the TV? If you have bought it from Costco then try to give them a call to see if it still under warranty.
Hope this will help.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
SOURCE: I purchased a Vizio 32'
This tv have the main Tuner signal board have intermitten problems.Return this tv for a refund.Can't return it make a claim with Ebay,Pay PAL or ur credit card if pay by credit cards.
Posted on May 12, 2011
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Dec 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2016 | Vizio SV470M LCD TV
Mar 26, 2016 | Vizio Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2013 | Vizio E322vl 32-inch Lcd Hdtv With...
Mar 27, 2013 | Vizio VW37L 37 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 11, 2013 | Vizio SV471XVT 47 in. LCD TV
Dec 04, 2012 | Vizio 47" M470VT Razor LED LCD HDTV,...
Feb 08, 2012 | Vizio E322VL 32 in. LCD TV
Jan 05, 2012 | Vizio E322VL 32 in. LCD TV
Dec 13, 2010 | Vizio M550NV 55 in LCD HDTV
558 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: