Question about HTC Aria Cell Phone
Assuming your phone is simply out of power follow these possible solutions:
1. check to make sure that there is power running through the wall socket.
2. make sure your battery is properly placed inside the phone.
3. make sure the cable is connected securely and that the cable is undamaged.
(take special note of the actual plug that goes into the phone, sometimes it can get bent or damaged)
4. try a different cable if possible and attempt to put the battery into the phone while its charging, this sometimes gives a jolt which is strong enough to initiate the charge up process.
if your phone is damaged in some way then you might try following these:
1. remove all parts of phone that can be easily opened, and clean with a dry cloth and if possible with condensed air. take care when removing sim and battery to not damage anything.
2. make sure nothing is stuck inside any of the sockets or buttons.
3. a rare problem is sometimes if the phone is damaged, the battery does not get locked in place properly, try to keep the battery container open while charging and moving the battery around slightly or pressing on it with your hand. please do this carefully.
Posted on Mar 30, 2011
Your battery may be drained or is not seated correctly. Remove the battery and inspect the contacts. Remove any debris/residue found on the device or battery contacts with a soft, dry cloth. Attempt to charge the device. If the battery is dead, the device will need to charge for a few minutes and then should power on once this happens. Attempt to power the device on by pressing the Power Button for 3 seconds. Try another battery. If the device still will not power on, contact your wireless carrier for further assistance.
Posted on Mar 30, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2015 | HTC Cell Phones
Jun 08, 2012 | HTC One X Android Smartphone Glamour Gray
May 30, 2012 | HTC Aria Cell Phone
Mar 22, 2012 | HTC Cell Phones
Apr 02, 2011 | HTC Desire Cell Phone
Feb 23, 2011 | HTC Touch HD Smartphone
Sep 25, 2009 | HTC Touch Pro Smartphone
Jun 25, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
May 12, 2009 | HTC 3125 Cellular Phone
May 12, 2009 | HTC Touch HD Smartphone
May 07, 2017 | HTC Aria Cell Phone
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: