Question about Nintendo Wii Remote Controller
Try this following steps:
1. Check to make sure the Sensor Bar cord is inserted into the back of the Wii console and the Sensor Bar is centered above or below your TV screen.
2. Make sure you are using fresh batteries in the Wii Remote.
3. The Wii Remote Controller should be used between 3 to 10 feet from the TV.
4. Make sure no objects are blocking the signals between the Sensor Bar, the Wii console, and the Wii Remote.
5. Check for interference from infra-red light sources, such as candles, sunlight, fireplaces, and stoves.
6. Radio frequency interference may cause the Wii Remote to work erratically.
Posted on Mar 30, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Dec 21, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Remote Controller
Apr 10, 2013 | Nintendo Wii Remote Controller
Dec 12, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 20, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 03, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 28, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 09, 2009 | EA Sports G4ME5 PreOrder NBA LIVE 09 Wii...
Jul 04, 2008 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 27, 2007 | Nintendo Wii Console
590 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: