Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Press menu and then press the Right Arrow key until you get to maintenance screen then press enter.
Option 2 is you align print cartridges.
Automatic cartridge alignment
Perform the following steps to align the ink cartridges:
1. Disconnect the power cord from the unit, wait five seconds, and then plug it back in. This will reinitialize the unit.
2. Print another alignment test page. If the Press Enter to align message is not currently on the front panel display, complete the following steps to print an alignment page:
1. Press Setup or Menu on the front panel (depending on the model).
2. Press the right arrow button (>) until Maintenance or Tools is displayed, and then press Enter or OK (depending on the model).
3. Press the right arrow button (>) until Align Print Cartridges is displayed, and then press Enter or OK (depending on the model).
3. To determine if the automatic alignment is functioning correctly, look into the output tray as the alignment page is printing; a blue light should be visible periodically on the page as the cartridges move back and forth. If this light is not visible, the product will not be able to align the cartridges and will require service. Service the product.
4. If the blue light is visible and the alignment pages are printing correctly, but the alignment pages still fails, there still may be a hardware problem with the unit.
If there are no other printing problems and you wish to continue, use the information in the Bypassing the ink cartridge alignment section below to bypass the alignment. The information from last successful alignment will be used.
If the message keeps reappearing or other print quality problems occur, service the product.
Posted on Mar 30, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 05, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 13, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 22, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 14, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 14, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 29, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 08, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
1,364 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: