Question about Toshiba Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: japan language format
Manipulate XP's region controls to change your input languages.
You can change the input language of your keyboard to one of a number of languages included with Windows XP.
Switch your language
1. Go to the control panel and choose "Regional and Lanugage Options."
2. The first tab you see is called "Regional Options," and it includes basic settings such as the date and time formatting according to country.
3. Click to the second tab, labeled Languages.
4. Under "Text services and Input languages" choose Details. Here you will be able to set your default input language as well as add new languages to your taskbar that you can switch to whenever entering text into a Microsoft or Office application.
5. Choose Add, then select an input language from the list.
6. You can also choose from a number of keyboard layouts, including Dvorak and other languages.
7. These settings allow you to take advantage of the special accents and characters used in languages other than English without complicated methods.
8. Click OK when done.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Yes, you can change the language by downloading the Language packs for the Windows XP Operating System..
link to download the language packs:
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2011 | TechFuel® 6 Cell, Battery (SATUMT10) for...
Feb 28, 2011 | Toshiba Mini NB200 NB201 NB205, Toshiba...
Jul 06, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook...
Feb 11, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook
Sep 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: