Question about Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
The only option is to reset your router. Here's the steps;
- Using a paper clip or something similar that will fit into the reset hole, press continue to hold the reset button, then carefully reinsert the power cord, making sure not to release the reset button in the process.
- Continue pressing the reset button after powering on the router and wait for 15 seconds then release the reset button.
- The router will now reboot, wait for atleast 15 to 20 seconds, power light should be solid after the reboot.
- Know open your browser(Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari) and type the default IP address of your router(192.168.2.1) on the address bar.
- Type "admin" for the username and leave the password blank.
- You can now access the setup page of your router.
- For the brand of your modem Scientific Atlanta(which I believe is a cable modem), just set the internet connection type to dynamic(see manual, you can download it from the Belkin website for free).
Hope this help you solve your problem with your Belkin router, if you need further clarification just post a reply.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2013 | Routers
May 16, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
May 12, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless...
Apr 08, 2009 | SMC Barricade 7004VWBR Wireless Router
Mar 23, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Nov 07, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
May 21, 2008 | Belkin Routers
Mar 06, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Mar 05, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Nov 15, 2007 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
622 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: