Question about Audio Players & Recorders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock code for LG LH-T360
1. Power on the player with no disk in the drive
2. Press "PAUSE" on the remote
3. Enter "3 1 4 1 5 9" on the remote (the word COdE appears on the display)
4. Enter "0" on the remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2, etc.)
5. Press "PAUSE" on the remote
6. Power the player off and then back on
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
Free Hack for LG DV340 DVD Player
currently in South
Africa visiting my family, I bought a DVD
player as a prezzie for mom.
LG DV340 Region free hack for the model I bought at Game is below:
1, power on the player with no disk in the drive
2, pres pause on the remote
3, enter “314159′ on the remote
4, enter “0′ on the remote (0 = all regions, 1 = region 1 etc)
5, press pause on the remote
6, power the player off and then back.
Hopefully this helps someone else!
(Info from http://forums.dvd-swaps.co.uk/archive/index.php?t-2327.html)
Tags: dvd, lg dv340, region free hack
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Hi, have you tried this? It worked on my LG player.
1. Open DVD tray
2. Press "0000" on the remote.
3. A screen will appear saying NEW REGION CODE displaying the current one.
4. Press "0" for all zones.
5. Press the "select" button on the remote.
6. Close the CD tray.
7. Power off
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
SOURCE: DR 389 DVD player
Try one of these:
1) Press 'setup' on remote control
2) Move down to the 'lock' picture
3) Press '0000000'
4) Select region code as '0'
1) Power on player with no disc in tray
2) Press PAUSE
3) Key in 314159
5) For multi-region, select 0
6) Press PAUSE again
7) Power off player
8) Wait a minute turn it on.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
SOURCE: unlock regional code
I found the solution here.
Region code hack posted by vassmanov, March 23 2009:
Press the Pause button on your remote control. Using your remote control enter the code 3,1,4,1,5 and 9, At this point, a blue screen displays showing that you are in 'region altering mode'. Press the 0 button on your remote control for Region free. Press the Pause button on your remote control. Power off your player and wait a few seconds. Power on your player and your ready to go!
It worked for me (after a few false starts)
Posted on May 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2011 | LG DVD 5095 DVD Player
Nov 09, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 18, 2010 | Sony Televison & Video
Apr 02, 2009 | LG DVD 6053 DVD Player
Feb 21, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 15, 2009 | LG Televison & Video
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!