Question about Computers & Internet
Maybe the pictures are corrupt files, if so what will transferring them to your desktop accomplish. If the files are good and you have the appropriate software to view them you should be able to on the laptop.
However if you want to try...
1) put in mem stick , when laptop recognizes it go into my computer
2) click on the icon for mem stick and minimize it
3) open my computer a 2nd time and click on drive pics are on
4) click on the first file / first pic and the while holding down shift key go to end of list of files that are the pics
5) rt click and press cut
6) then go into the other my computer open which should be the mem stick then rt click and hit paste
7) remove mem stick from laptop and place it in desktop
8) when desktop recognizes it , gather up all pic files with the shift key procedure done on laptop
rt click cut/copy
9) then go into c drive or applicable hard drive then rt click paste
Posted on Mar 31, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2013 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
Mar 13, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-N2 Digital Camera
Mar 09, 2009 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Jan 07, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB Memory Stick Micro M2 Memory...
Aug 20, 2008 | Cameras
Aug 17, 2008 | Cameras
Jul 31, 2008 | Fuji FinePix Z2 Digital Camera
Jul 31, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
Jul 16, 2007 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W1 Digital Camera
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!