Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Buy or install a NON illegal version of Microsoft Windows XP Pro or...
These notifications start coming back again after some time and do not feel good. Though I never encourage piracy but here is how you can remove this problem:
1. Before doing anything serious try restoring your system. If the problem is occurring after the Windows Update then System Restore will surely help.
2. But if it does not then do try this, launch Windows Task Manager.
3. Locate the process "wgatray.exe" and end it.
4. Log in into the Safe Mode and delete the file WgaTray.exe from c:\Windows\System32
5. Also delete the WgaTray.exe from c:\Windows\System32\dllcache
6. Type regedit in Run to open Registry Editor, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify key.
7. Delete the folder WgaLogon and all of its contents.
8. Restart the PC normally.
Posted on Mar 30, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Feb 06, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
Nov 04, 2010 | Intel Motherboard
Oct 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
May 11, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Mar 03, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jan 06, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Jan 16, 2008 | Taxan Ergovision 735 TCO 99 17" CRT...
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: