a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Try the other USB slots to see it the board is ok. Most modern pcs have two slots in the front and two to four slots in the back, try them all.
2. Do you have another pc that you can plug it into? If it works on that one you may have driver problem or the board is bad on the other one.
3. Have you tried to plug other USB devices into the slot(s) to see if the port is ok?
I have the same one and have had to mess it sometimes. Have to right clicked the "Safely Remove Hardware" in the right corner of the task bar. Right click and then left click the Safely Remove Hardware. That will show you all USB devices loaded. If you see the Flash Drive, click it and when you see the next prompt to remove it wait a few seconds and then plug it back in. If that does not work, reboot and leave the Flash Drive plugged in and see if it loads when the pc fully is loaded.
4. Goto the Control Panel> System > Hardware > Device Manager. Look for your drive in the list of Disk Drives. Pick it and then pick the Action Menu and Scan for hardware changes. If the Flash Drive is working properly you should not see any errors. You should also be able to see the drive in explorer.
5. If you still do not see the Flash Drive in explorer but you do see it in Device Manager, right click it in Device Manger and unstall it and reboot and let windows search and reinstall the device drives.
If your PC has an SD card reader you can place the microSD card into the adapter that it came with and then insert it into the slot on the PC. The SD card reader will be a small slot usually at the front of the computer.
If there is no SD card reader then place the microSD card into the gadget you use it with such as your camera/phone etc and connect the device to your PC using a cable the device came with. The cable will have a USB jack at one end that will fit into the USB ports at the front/back of your computer.
Once your device is connected you can follow the on-screen instructions to access your pictures.
You will need a card reader (unless your PC has an SD/MCC slot):
1- Insert the SD into slot or into the card reader and then insert the card reader into a USB port. (please wait for few seconds)
2- Click on Start - RIGHT click on MY COMPUTER -Choose Manage
3- Look at the left information pane and click on STORAGE
4- You should see all your drives on there to include the SD drive
5- Right click on SD drive (it should show you the path ie E:\, D:\ etc and the size 1-2-4-32 GB etc...)
6- Choose FORMAT (There will be a drop down menu, please choose NTFS) and wait for it to do it's thing (this is irreversible)
Wait till you see the words HEALTHY PARTITION (followed by the drive name)
You are done!
Have a great day!
Your Card Reader properly Connected to PC(Make Sure GOOD in Condition about the Reader)
Properly Inserted MMC to READER
Change USB port if Still Not Detecting
Try another MMC to Reader
Reinsert your MMC
Reboot your PC
Remove Lock of MMC(Lock might be in Left Side of Your MMC).Still you have Problem Please Change your CARD READER/MMC ...
YOu are done...Solved.....
IS this HelpED you ...
Do RaTe mE...
you can Feel Free contact me...
Thanks for Using FixYa
1. If you have a usb cable to your reader connect it to 1 of usb ports on your PC. 2. Go "My computer or "computer " if Windows 7 then right click on the icon that show your SD memory ( it will show as another drive letter). You will then see a drop down menu with the word "format" click and follow the prompts. This should format your memory.
plug your reader in your pc/laptop first, youll see in ''my computer'' there are a few removable drives, if you cardreader has 4 slots youll get 4 removable drives. insert your memory card in the right slot and check which removable drive it is (that part always gets me lol) i normally create a folder on my desktop then copy the pics from the removable drive (your memory card) and paste in the folder on your desktop.
Hi, First insert the micro SD into its adapter which resembles a SD card itself but has a small opening at the bottom to insert the micro SD. The adapter should not b locked while inserting or removin the micro SD. Now insert the adapter in the card readers slot which should be connected to a PC via a USB. If its a card reader then insert the adapter with microSD in the right side top corner of the card reader with the adapters copper pins facing down. OR if u already have slots in ur CPU to insert the SD card install it there, Now transfer files to ur card happily. NOTE: Rename ur device so that next time when u plug it in the adpter n connect it to PC, u wont get confused. Just right Click on the drive icon in ur PC n select rename n just giv any name as u lik. Rate he soln dude Bye..........!