Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2012 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Warning : Do not enter
any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick 2 mobile phones. If you enter
over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick 2 mobile
phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick 2 with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick 2 asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick 2 will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick 2 is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick 2 is locked to.
Aug 03, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Jul 04, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick "Gekko" cellular phone
Jun 29, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Feb 12, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
637 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!