Question about LG Microwave Ovens
Sounds like moisture may have gotten into the controls and / or the door switches.
You may have to remove the control panel to help it dry out.
You want to unplug it first.
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2015 | In Microwave Ovens
Mar 11, 2012 | Samsung SMH9187ST Microwave Oven
Sep 30, 2010 | GE HVM1750SMSS Microwave Oven
Aug 04, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 19, 2008 | Sharp R-1480 Microwave Oven
Nov 15, 2008 | GE XL1800 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Dec 02, 2007 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Sep 27, 2007 | GE JEM31 Microwave Oven
Jan 30, 2007 | Whirlpool GH7145XF Microwave Oven
May 21, 2017 | LG Microwave Ovens
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!