Question about Uniden 5.8GHz Dual Cordless Phone
I have a Power Max 5.8 handset with 4 other satellites. Within the last 2 months, people i talk to on any of the handsets have been complaining that not everything being said is coming through. I tested by calling home and talking, and it appears to start out okay, but with in 10-15 seconds into the phone call, pieces of the conversation start dropping out. To the person on the handset, everything sounds normal. Also, if I call my home number via a cellphone from within the house, everything sounds pretty normal.
1. Disconnect Battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect Battery to hanset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base in most instances.
please rate this post
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2014 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 17, 2012 | Uniden D1680 Cordless Phone
Jan 09, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone
Nov 12, 2010 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jul 21, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Apr 08, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 18, 2009 | Lands Phones
Sep 22, 2008 | Uniden 5.8GHz Dual Cordless Phone
Jul 16, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
988 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: