Question about Sony Handycam DCR-HC21 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Heres what your going to do:
1. install the driver came with your camcorder(if you have the installer cd) or download it from thier website or thier support.
2. plug the usb or the cord came with your camcorder to your computer. it should be recognizing by your computer. now your ready to transfer it.
3. your computer should have a movie maker such as Ulead movie maker, Nero movie maker, Windows movie maker, etc.. installed on your computer. this applications will use as your transfer your videos.
4. after you detailed your video save it with any video types that you like such as avi, divx, dvd, vcd, etc...
5. now burn your videos with nero burning software and presto its on the disc now.
if you have further questions just ask me!
hope that helps! thanks for rating my post!
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2015 | Video Cameras
May 29, 2011 | JVC GR-DVX400 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Aug 10, 2010 | Sony Handycam CCD-TR416 Camcorder
Oct 31, 2009 | Video Cameras
Apr 24, 2009 | Sony Handycam DCR-HC42 Mini DV Digital...
Jan 27, 2009 | RCA DRC8300N DVD Recorder/VCR
Jul 24, 2008 | Olympus FE-210 Digital Camera
Jul 02, 2008 | Olympus Camedia D-425 / C-170 Digital...
Jan 10, 2008 | Panasonic VDR-D200 DVD Camcorder
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: