Question about Acer Computers & Internet
You can try by defragmenting all the drives.
following the instructions to do it:
1. right click on my computers and select manage
2. under storage you wil find disk defragmentation.
3. all the drives wil be displayed on the right hand side.
4. right click on each drive at a time and select defragment option.
5. do not use the system while you are defragmenting.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2014 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Nov 18, 2009 | Sony Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Nov 11, 2008 | IBM Computers & Internet
Sep 27, 2008 | Compaq Armada E500 Notebook
Sep 20, 2007 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: