I have spent hours to find a solution... there is no driver. But there are definitely 2 solutions:
1. MF5630 - using ONLY printer in Win 7 x64:
You have to use the drivers for MF5700 Series - http://driverscollection.com/?file_cid=4213082682609f383f81540957d
1. First, Click on the Start button in your screen, further click on Control Panel button and then double click on Devices and Printers button.
2. Then click on Add a Printer button in the menu.
3. Further select the Add a local printer button from the available menu.
4. Then choose an existing LPT port and click Next button .
5. Further select the correct driver from the driver list menu for your printer. Suppose if the requisite driver is not available then click on the Windows Update button. After the Windows 7 Update installation finishes in your computer, once again search for the appropriate driver for your printer.
2. FINAL SOLUTION - for printer and scanner - if you have proper PC configuration:)
Win7 has a possibility: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/install-and-use-windows-xp-mode-in-windows-7
you can install the WIN XP environment where you can easily install driver for Canon MF 5630 (or any other by Win7 x64 not supported printer/scanner) and additional software.
BUT YOU NEED to run: Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate editions. Windows XP Mode is not supported on Windows 8.
Your BIOS must support Virtual Machine.