Question about Canon Cameras
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2014 | Nikon COOLPIX L18 Digital Camera
Jul 19, 2014 | ViewSonic Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2012 | LG 32LG30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 23, 2011 | LG Computers & Internet
Internal memory format : Remove the SD memory card to format the internal memory.
SD memory card format : Insert the SD memory card to format the SD memory card.
All the files in the memory are deleted by the [FORMAT] function.
Before formatting the memory, it is advisable to copy important data onto other media as back-up
e.g. floppy disks, hard disks, CD etc.
1. Turn the camera power on.
2. Select the PLAY mode by rotating the mode dial.
3. Do not turn the LCD monitor off.
4. Press the MENU button to display the menu on the LCD
5. Press the UP( )/ DOWN( ) button and select [DELETE].
6. Press the SET( ) button and the sub menu will display.
7. Select [FORMAT] by pressing the UP( )/DOWN( ) button
and press the SET( ) button
8. Select [NO] or [YES] and press the SET( ) button.
[Selecting NO] : The image will be displayed on the
[Selecting YES] : A [PLEASE WAIT!] message is
displayed and all of images are
Link to manual:
Jul 05, 2011 | Samsung Digimax 201 Digital Camera
May 24, 2010 | AOpen A75PF Monitor
Jan 19, 2010 | Dell Dimension 2300 PC Desktop
Sep 01, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 30, 2008 | Dell E153FP 15" LCD Monitor
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: