Question about Nintendo DSi White Console
Posted on May 09, 2011
1) Go to the internet option which is in sytem settings
2) Then turn on Wireless communications once you in System Settings
3) Go to the right two times by touching the arrow pionting right.
4) Then Touch the Internet option which is the last option
5)Touch the Connection Settings
6) Then you see connection 1,2,3,4. touch you none next to any connection and then touch search for an access point.
7) once found a access point and connected go back to the Internet option menu and touch User Agreement.Once Finished User Agreement go back to the DSI menu
8)Go to the Nintendo Dsi Shop and go to Free downloads and you see Nintendo Dsi Browser.Download it and you will have Internet browsing on you Nintendo Dsi. Which is on you Dsi menu.
I hope this helps
NoobTerminator aka Manchild
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
on Oct 14, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Feb 12, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2014 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jun 19, 2013 | Evernote
May 16, 2012 | HP Compaq nc6120 Notebook
Jan 19, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Mar 10, 2013 | Nintendo DSi White Console
385 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: