Question about Maytag Microwave Ovens
Chances are that the high voltage circuit or possibly the magnetron tube may be defective...the fuse inside is for the whole unit..,.the magnetron tube is the device that emits the microwave radiation...you may need to have a qualified person examine the unit to see what is bad inside..I don't recommend unqualified persons doing this as there are potentially FATAL voltages inside needed to power up the mag tube(around 2100VAC)...If the service man tells you it is a mag tube then you may want to look in to purchasing a new micro..as mag tubes are very expensive
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2017 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 22, 2017 | Sharp Microwave Ovens
Jan 16, 2014 | Morphy Richards GBD239H9B Microwave Oven
Jan 04, 2014 | GE SpaceMaker Microwave Ovens
Nov 05, 2010 | GE Adora DVM1850 Microwave Oven
May 06, 2010 | GE Profile Spacemaker Over-the-Range...
Jun 09, 2017 | Maytag MMV5000 Microwave Oven
Nov 18, 2007 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 23, 2007 | GE JVM1460SA Microwave Oven
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!