Question about Leapster 2 Handheld Game
If your Leapster 2 will turn on, but the touch screen is not responding to the stylus, try re-calibrating the stylus with the screen using the steps below:
1. Turn your Leapster 2 off, and remove the game cartridge.
2. Hold down the 'hint' button while the game is off. The 'hint' button is the middle small button in the row of three above the directional pad on the left, with a '?' on it.
3. With your finger still firmly on the 'hint' button, turn the Leapster 2 back on. Keep your finger on the 'hint' button.
4. The screen should be displaying the calibration screen. You can release the 'hint' button now.
5. Press the 'A' button on the right to enter the calibration screen.
6. A small '+' sign will appear on the screen. Touch it with the stylus. A new '+' sign will appear. Touch this with the stylus too, and repeat for as many '+' signs as your Leapster 2 throws at you.
7. The screen will return to the calibration screen. You can now turn the machine off. Leave the cartridge out of the console, and turn it back on.
8. Your stylus and touch screen should now be working, enabling you to sign in as usual.
9. If it is working correctly then you can turn it off, add a game cartridge and turn it back on
Thank you for using fixya! I hope I had helped you with your problem. May you have a good day!
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2011 | LeapFrog LeapSter L-Max Console
May 01, 2009 | Cell Phones
Mar 27, 2009 | Leapster Learning System
Dec 07, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jul 04, 2008 | Averatec 3500T60 Tablet PC
891 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: