Question about Casio Watches
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2012 | Watches
Jun 17, 2011 | Watches
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
Oct 31, 2010 | Casio Multi Band Atomic #GS1100 1A Watch...
Aug 10, 2010 | Casio Watches
May 10, 2010 | Casio G-Shock GIEZ Series GS1100BR-1A...
Sep 18, 2009 | Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Apr 01, 2009 | Casio GShock Illuminator watch
Aug 18, 2008 | Casio Watches
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!