Question about Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
The reason your phones touchscreen is not working might be because there is a problem with the flexi of the phone.
To fix the flexi of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flexi that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flexi from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flexi connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Thank you for using fixya! I hope I had helped you with your problem. May you have a good day!
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Testimonial: "Great !!"
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 09, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
May 11, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 16, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Dec 15, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Dec 07, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Aug 20, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
May 27, 2010 | Samsung SCHU960 Cell Phone
May 17, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Sep 23, 2014 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
367 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!