Question about Samsung E1107 Cell Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To change the setting from Arabic to English Samsung E-1107(By Criz Lalap)
0. Press * key for 2 seconds to unlock/ unlock the keypad
1. Press the upper left key( Go to Menu)
2. Navigate to lower right icon then press Ok( Go to Setting)
3. From the top navigate 3 steps downward then press ok(Phone)
4. Select the top list(Language) then press ok
5. Scroll left to right to find English language then press ok.
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2012 | Cell Phones
Mar 06, 2011 | Samsung E1107 Cell Phone
Nov 26, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 05, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 30, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 03, 2007 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: