Question about Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2017 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Probook 6560B 156 I52410M
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Oct 12, 2010 | ASUS P5VD2-VM SE - Motherboard - micro ATX...
Oct 12, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Apr 09, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Oct 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: