- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is possible that a relay on the control board has stuck in the closed position. You can try tapping the relays on the main control board and this sometimes breaks them free. It still may be one of the door switches but I would suspect the control board or possibly a stuck start pad on the touch panel.
follow this steps and fix it use the VOM . God bless you 1. Door is not closed (some models).
2. You waited to long (open and close door to wake it up).
3. Controller is confused (pull plug for a minute or two to reset).
4. Defective interlock switches.
5. Faulty controller or its power supply.
6. Touchpad or controller board contaminated by overenthusiastic cleaning.
7. Defective/damaged touchpad.
close right side cover is showing on the screen display but door is closed i have already replaced the door switch and power supply board and main mother board and tray control board.kindly advise what can i do to remove (close right side cover) sin? Tariq E-Tech E-Mail : e_tech_pk @hotmail.com cell : 03455235670.
The main control board thinks the door switch circuit is "open" - you would need a professional to . Is the loading door closed? No, close the door. Yes, go to step (2). 2. Disconnect the plug from J2 on the Main Control Board and check for continuity between the pins in the plug. Open, check the door strike. If good, replace the door switch assembly. Closed, replace the Main Control Board.
Communication error with the circuit and control board. Professional technician will need to :
1. Is the loading door closed? No, close the door. Yes, go to step (2). 2. Disconnect the plug from J2 on the Main Control Board and check for continuity between the pins in the plug. Open, check the door strike. If good, replace the door switch assembly. Closed, replace the Main Control Board.
Rear Side Door Actuator Control Module
The rear side door actuator control module is capable of on-board diagnostic functions described in On-Board Diagnostic Features . The rear side door actuator control module monitors the door position at all times including during manual operation. After activating the on-board diagnostic modes, loosing battery voltage, or ground to the rear side door actuator control module the Power Sliding Door (PSD) Re-Initialization procedure must be performed in order for the rear side door actuator control module to correctly determine the door position.
Power Sliding Door System Description
The power sliding door system(s) can operate correctly only if the power sliding door is in proper mechanical condition. Any mechanical problems will affect the power sliding door operation and must be repaired before attempting to diagnose the power sliding door system. Manually open and close the power sliding door to determine if the door moves smoothly and without excessive resistance or binding. The power sliding door must also latch and unlatch without the use of excessive force. At any time during power sliding door open or close operation, excessive resistance to the door movement will cause the power sliding door to stop and reverse the direction of travel.
The power sliding door will operate only when the power sliding door on/off switch in the overhead console is in the on position. At anytime during power sliding door operation the on/off switch may be turned to the off position and the system will quit any function in process. The power sliding door will not open unless the transmission shift lever is in the park position and the door is unlocked. When the sliding door security lock is in the locked position the power sliding door will not open from the inside. The power sliding door close function will operate when the vehicle is in gear. The power sliding door module uses the VSS signal to determine if the vehicle is moving during a power sliding door close function. The momentum of the vehicle moving forward adds resistance to the door closing operation. When the rear side door actuator control module determines the vehicle is moving forward while closing the door, current flow through the actuator motor is increased instead of being reversed. The VSS signal circuit is supplied battery positive voltage through a resistor then monitored within the rear side door actuator control module. The VSS signal circuit is then pulsed to ground, or pulled low by the powertrain control module in relation to vehicle speed. The sliding door alarm will sound repeated short tones whenever the power sliding door system is turned on and the door is open while the transmission is out of park.
When the power sliding door system is on and manual operation of the power sliding door is detected the rear side door actuator control module activates the power assist feature. When the power assist is activated the power sliding door will continue to open or close without any further manual effort.
The power sliding doors may be operated using the Remote Keyless Entry System. The keyless entry transmitter will have one OPEN/CLOSE button with a van symbol on it for each power sliding door. The power sliding door ON/OFF switches in the overhead console must be in the ON position in order to operate the power sliding doors using the keyless entry transmitter. When a right hand power sliding door OPEN/CLOSE function is activated using a keyless entry transmitter the exterior lights will flash once indicating the RKE module has received the OPEN/CLOSE command. When activating a left hand power sliding door OPEN/CLOSE function with the keyless entry transmitter the exterior lights will not flash.
On-Board Diagnostic Features
The left and right power sliding door systems operate as independent systems. The on-board diagnostic modes are entered and operate the same in both systems.
The power sliding door systems are capable of the following on-board diagnostic functions:
• Diagnostic Mode 1: An audible signal indicates the diagnostic trouble codes stored by the rear side door actuator control module.
• Diagnostic Mode 2: An audible signal indicates when inputs to the rear side door actuator control module are active.
• Diagnostic Mode 3: Performs an output test of the sliding door unlatch actuator.
Entering On-Board Diagnostics
The on-board diagnostic modes can only be entered in a sequential order from modes 1-3.
• Enter the right power sliding door system on-board diagnostics using the right B-pillar open/close switch and the right on/off switch in the overhead console.
• Enter the left power sliding door system on-board diagnostics using the left B-pillar open/close switch and the left on/off switch in the overhead console.
1. Both power sliding doors must be closed and in the latched position.
2. Place the ignition switch in the OFF position.
3. Place the on/off switch in the overhead console to the OFF position.
4. Press and hold the B-pillar power sliding door open/close switch.
5. While holding the open/close switch, operate the on/off switch through 10 ON and OFF cycles within 10 seconds stopping in the on position.
6. The sliding door alarm will sound 1 long tone indicating diagnostic mode 1 is active.
Diagnostic Mode 1
Upon activating diagnostic mode 1, DTCs will begin to be signaled by the sliding door alarm. The DTCs are 2 digit codes and the codes are represented by the number of buzzes for each digit of the code number. For example a DTC 12 is represented with the following sequence: buzz, pause, buzz, buzz, long pause. Each DTC will be signaled 3 times before proceeding to the next DTC. Refer to Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) List . The DTCs will continue to be repeated in this manner until the on-board diagnostics are exited or mode 2 is entered. When exiting the on-board diagnostics all stored DTCs will be erased from the rear side door actuator control module memory.
Your Maytag Neptune Washing Machine displays error codes, also called "help codes," to identify specific problems with your washer. Once you close your Maytag Neptune's door, the machine locks the door, goes through the selected wash cycles and unlocks the door when the laundry is finished. Error codes appear when there are problems with the door, the inflow and drainage of water and the motor. The "FL" code indicates that the washing machine was unable to lock the door after you closed it. Open and close the door tightly, then restart the washing cycle. Door lock monitor switch in door lock mechanism unable to communicate to control board the door is locked. 1.Check wire connections in harness leading from machine control board to door lock mechanism.2.Check solenoid and door lock enable switch in door lock mechanism. 3.Replace responsible component.
Door not sensed by machine control boardMachine
control board did not see the door open prior to the beginning of a new
and close door, then restart washer.2.Check wire connections in harness
leading from machine control board to door lock mechanism. 3.Check door monitor switch for
welded contacts. 4.Check inputs and outputs at
machine control board.