Question about Computers & Internet
CPU-Z might mean that your computer is running in "Single" Channel. Running in dual channel mode is slightly faster. Maybe 5% or a little more. To run dual channel you need 2 sticks of identical DDR ram. Your PC might have 2 non-identical memory sticks that's why it runs in Single Channel.
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2011 | ASUS M3N72-D nVidia nForce 750a SLI...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2011 | IBM eServer xSeries 3200 (43635FU)
Apr 27, 2010 | Intel Motherboard
Mar 29, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Nov 18, 2009 | ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe Motherboard
Nov 22, 2008 | MSI KT4V (MS-6712) Motherboard
Nov 24, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2007 | ASUS K8N-DL Motherboard
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: