Question about Datel Xbox 360 Turbo Fire 2 Wireless Controller with Rumble
You might already tried this process, but you might want to consider doing it again by following the steps below. Use the included talkback cable to connect the headset to the XBOX controller.
1. First, insert the right angle plug into the mic input jack on the XBOX controller.
2. Insert the straight plug into the "XBOX jack" on the X11 amplifier.
3. Use the chat volume control on the amplifier to adjust the level of XBOX live chat voices from other player.
4. Use the game volume control on the amplifier to adjust the level of the game sounds.
Note: Kindly use the Mic Mute switch on the X11 amplifier to prevent your voice from being heard by other players.
Configuring the Xbox settings:
1. Press the center XBOX button on your controller to bring up the Dashboard.
2. Navigate right to the setting tab and scroll down to "Preferences" from the menu. Press "A" button.
3. On the Preferences screen, select the "voice" option and press "A".
4. Select the "Play Through Headset" option and set the volume to 10.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2015 | Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Black Ops II...
Jul 07, 2011 | Datel Xbox 360 Turbo Fire 2 Wireless...
May 05, 2011 | Datel Xbox 360 Turbo Fire 2 Wireless...
Jul 29, 2010 | Voyetra Turtle Beach Turtle Beach Ear...
May 25, 2010 | Voyetra Turtle Beach Turtle Beach Ear...
May 01, 2010 | Voyetra Turtle Beach Turtle Beach Ear...
Aug 07, 2009 | Voyetra Turtle Beach Ear Force X1 Headset
Dec 17, 2008 | Voyetra Turtle Beach Ear Force X1 Headset
514 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: