Question about Facebook Social Network
Posted by Anonymous on
Tak boleh menghantar video..
Posted on Aug 08, 2012
First check for any possible reason why FB
disable the account then contact their
support number or email them
Please review Facebook's Statement of
Rights and Responsibilities to learn more
about specific types of conduct and
content that are not permitted on the
Via The Facebook Website:
You can report a bug via the Facebook
website by following these instructions:
1. Click on Help Center in the bottom
right hand corner of your screen.
2. Click on the Topic that most closely
relates to the problem you are having.
You may need to drill down a few times but
you should eventually see the link in the
3. Click on Bugs & Known Problems.
4. Click on "I'd like to submit a bug
5. Click the link in this statement
when you see it, "Please submit bug
reports only here".
6. Fill out the form and submit it.
Here's some email addresses:
Send an email to these:
My Personal Profile was Disabled
Hope I help you a bit.
Christian from HP
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Jun 22, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 22, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 21, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 20, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
264 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!