Question about Facebook Social Network
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Uninstall Flash Player using the Flash Player Uninstaller - click here
2. Download the reset_fp10.zip file and extract the reset_fp10.cmd file to the directory C:\ - click here
3. Download and install the Subinacl tool to the C:\ drive (By default it installs in C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\ but if you install it in that location it will not recognize the subinacl program even if the reset_fp10.cmd is in the same location)- click here
4. *Important: Be sure that both the subinacl.exe and reset_fp10.cmd files are in the same location.
5. In Windows Vista and Windows 7, launch command prompt (Run as Administrator) and go to C:\. Type "reset_fp10.cmd".A command window will open, and SubInACL will run.
6. Do not use the machine while SubInACL is running.
7. After SubInACL finishes, you will see a prompt "Press any key to continue".
8. Download Flash Player 9 Activex - click here
9. Install the Flash Player- click here / or download from www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer
These procedures worked on my friend's PC, hope asme goes to yours. Goodluck!
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jun 25, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Apr 17, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 10, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jan 06, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 07, 2009 | Dell Dimension E520 PC Desktop
332 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!