Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips pm 335 universal control
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
I believe this is your remote. it's listed as pm435s
these are the codes for toshiba 0517, 0419, 0512, 0613, 0719, 0112, 0506, 0111, 0618, 0627, 0437, 0041, 0094, 0802, 0111, 0313, 0715
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
SOURCE: tv baier three digit code
on your remote press pp 3 times, this should unlock the tv. if you want to cancel the code select the SETUP FUNCTION menu then highlight LOCK, using VOL+ VOL- keys cancel the lock (NO) hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Go to www.urc.philips.com/
Follow the steps..its easy. It will ask for the model of your remote which you will find where your batteries are located..The code I used for my APEX tv was 0023.. to load the code first hold the setup button until the red light stays on..then press tv or whatever mode you are setting up..then enter the code and if the red light goes off it is the right code and you should then press channel up to see if it works...If this code doesn't work the site above offers other codes.. Hope this helps!!
Posted on Dec 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2010 | One For All URC8820 Remote Control
Nov 23, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Dec 13, 2008 | Philips 5-Device Universal Learning Remote...
Aug 30, 2008 | Apex Digital ADV3800 DVD Player/VCR
May 21, 2008 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Apr 11, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
Aug 22, 2007 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!