Suddenly, it doesn't work. The light comes on, it beeps when you hit the start button, but nothing happens. No fan, no turntable, no heat, nothing. My wife says it stinks like hot or smoke. Looks like it's dead, Jim.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Rating: 2.6 - 53 votes
After looking, door was starting to arc and burn around the edges in three places, ...You can't leave this oven unattended for a minute or you could be calling 911! ... In October 2014 I purchased a Panasonic microwave model NN-SA661S. ... The timeremits "4 beeps" when the time is up; other microwaves, continue to beep ...
PanasonicModels no. nn-sn651b ... nn-sn661s .... Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. do ... Thank you for purchasing a Panasonic MicrowaveOven. ... you press Start. note: The Glass Tray can turn in either direction. ..... If a pad is pressed and no beep is heard, the unit did not or cannot accept the
No! the main fuse is okay because you would not have any power. I would check all door switches because they control light, fan, and turntable. If you are handy with a meter, set to ohms, disconnect one wire on side of switch, use meter to test, readings should show open/short when pressing the button and releasing it, replace wire to switch and repeat, if you hit one with the same readings pressed in or out, change the switch.
most microwaves do have an internal ceramic fuse either 15 amp or 20 amp the cover has to come off to locate it usually at the top just behind the control board. do not touch the high voltage capacitor as it holds a charge even when the unit is unplugged.