Question about Microwave Ovens
If your oven wont start, it might cause by recent changes on the setting. The easiest way to resolve this problem is by resetting the machine.
1. Press the "Off" or "clear" button to cancel anything on the display. This process is a soft reset and will remove any program you have started.
2. For the hard reset, please disconnect the microwave from the power source. If the microwave is a built in, just turn off the circuit breaker. Else, unplug the machine from the power wall outlet. Wait for at least 5 minutes.
3. Turn on the circuit breaker or you can plug the microwave into the power outlet.
4. Now, reset the clock of the microwave, usually there is a button you press on setting the clock. Use the number pad to put the correct time and press the clock button again to set the time.
5. Test the system by heating some water.
--> if after doing these steps and you will be encountering the same issue, kindly provide the model, type and brand name of your machine.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2011 | KitchenAid KCMS1555RSS Stainless Steel...
Jun 11, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
May 15, 2010 | GE Microwave Ovens
Dec 06, 2009 | KitchenAid KCMS1555R Microwave Oven
Nov 28, 2009 | Oster Microwave Ovens
Dec 30, 2008 | Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Aug 07, 2008 | Samsung Microwave Ovens
Jul 22, 2008 | Sharp R-1480 Microwave Oven
Jul 12, 2008 | GE Advantium SCA1000H Convection /...
Nov 28, 2007 | Kenmore 63672 Convection/Microwave Oven
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!