Question about Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
1. click on Tools tab and on drop-down menu, click on Audio and video setup...
2. click Next button and on Set up Audio and Video - Webcam, click on v and Select webcam
3. if webcam image display is satisfactory, click Finish button
4. click on Tools tab and on drop-down menu, click on Options
5. in Options window, under Webcam click to set check-box to Allow others to see I have webcam
6. click OK button to exit
1. click Call tab and in the left side-bar
2. click on Video settings to Set up your webcam
3. click on 1 of the 3 radio buttons to Automatically receiver video and screen sharing from...
4. click on 1 of the 2 radio buttons to Show that I have video to...
5. click Save button to exit
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2011 | Jwin JCAM100 Webcam
Nov 07, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Jun 14, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Jan 27, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Aug 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Mar 24, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
Dec 28, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam
Jan 31, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: