Question about Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
1. click on Tools tab and on drop-down menu, click on Audio and video setup...
2. click Next button and on Set up Audio and Video - Webcam, click on v and Select webcam
3. if webcam image display is satisfactory, click Finish button
4. click on Tools tab and on drop-down menu, click on Options
5. in Options window, under Webcam click to set check-box to Allow others to see I have webcam
6. click OK button to exit
1. click Call tab and in the left side-bar
2. click on Video settings to Set up your webcam
3. click on 1 of the 3 radio buttons to Automatically receiver video and screen sharing from...
4. click on 1 of the 2 radio buttons to Show that I have video to...
5. click Save button to exit
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2011 | Jwin JCAM100 Webcam
Nov 07, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Jun 14, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Jan 27, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Aug 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Mar 24, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
Dec 28, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam
Jan 31, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: