Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Its under settings and date and time, (or date and time cnat recall exactly) and you can set it from military time *which is what you have now* to standard time Hope this helped!
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2014 | Acu-Rite Acurite Wireless Indooroutdoor...
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jan 31, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 03, 2011 | Sharp R-820B Convection/Microwave Oven
Nov 09, 2010 | Intermatic HB88RC - 7-Day Programmable...
Nov 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2009 | Discovery Channel Toys
Jun 21, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!