Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Its under settings and date and time, (or date and time cnat recall exactly) and you can set it from military time *which is what you have now* to standard time Hope this helped!
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2014 | Acu-Rite Acurite Wireless Indooroutdoor...
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jan 31, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 03, 2011 | Sharp R-820B Convection/Microwave Oven
Nov 09, 2010 | Intermatic HB88RC - 7-Day Programmable...
Nov 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2009 | Discovery Channel Toys
Jun 21, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!