Question about Sport & Outdoor - Others
There is a motor which spins the treadmill belt.When you start the treadmill, the motor starts running to spin the belt.But if the motor cannot take the load it stops working.In your case, the motor and motor control board is got weak and this is causing the problem. ---------- Or the other possibility is the treadmill belt, the belt on which you step.That belt should be smooth, there is grease in the inner side of belt to keep it lube and run fluently.If that oily grease gets dried up then belt gets bit stiff or jammed up.So get this both possibilities checked.First try lubing the belt internally and then try check the motor and motor control board.To locate motor control board its simple.On the side of motor you will see a electric plug in connector, the other end of that connector gets connected to motor control board.Remove that connector , clean it and reconnect after 5 minutes, then check.In some cases this resets the internal control system and everything, works normally.But its not always possible then removing and reconnecting connector helps.In other cases the motor or control board needs to be replaced.If the motor gets weak, then internal coils in motor gets burned up.----------- This will help.Thanks.Helpmech.
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
If you're still encountering beeping sound when starting up the machine, it might caused by some changes on the setting. The easiest way to resolve this issue is by resetting the machine. Here are some steps that you can apply on resetting the machine.
1. If the machine is turned on please press the stop button to stop the treadmill.
2. Unclip the wire that is connected to the safety key from the clothing and leave the key plugged into the treadmill. The treadmill can only operates when the safety key is inserted into it.
3. Now, unplug it and wait 5 minutes before plugging it back into the surge protector.
4. Plug the power cord back in. "PO" will appear on the console display.
5. Remove the safety key to clear the "PO", then put the key back in.
6. Put your hands on the pulse grip sensor to test if its now functioning. If it doesn't, repeat the reset procedure. Also check if you still have the beeping sound.
1. Some consoles require batteries. Check to see if this is the problem. If the console does not use batteries, move on to Step
2. Check the circuit breaker on the frame near the power cord. If the reset/off circuit breaker has tripped, wait 5 minutes and then reset the breaker by pressing the switch in.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 07, 2013 | Proform Exercise & Fitness
Apr 17, 2012 | Proform Exercise & Fitness
Feb 28, 2011 | Proform Exercise & Fitness
Dec 18, 2009 | Proform Exercise & Fitness
May 18, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
352 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!