Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Go to the link below:
2. Click on "Software and Driver Downloads"
3. On the next page, select your Operating System
4. Now you'll be at the page where you can download the driver software for your printer. If it's offered, choose Full Feature Software
5. Save the file to your Desktop
6. Doble-click the file and your printer installation will begin.
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 04, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 20, 2009 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Feb 03, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Nov 29, 2008 | Electronics - Others
Oct 06, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!