Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Go to the link below:
2. Click on "Software and Driver Downloads"
3. On the next page, select your Operating System
4. Now you'll be at the page where you can download the driver software for your printer. If it's offered, choose Full Feature Software
5. Save the file to your Desktop
6. Doble-click the file and your printer installation will begin.
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 04, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 20, 2009 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Feb 03, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Nov 29, 2008 | Electronics - Others
Oct 06, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jun 23, 2018 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 23, 2018 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!