Question about Emerson SR330 Remote Control
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; to which you want set-up codes; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts. ...
Posted on Feb 01, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The Learn feature on this remote worked well for me. It takes a little time because you have to teach it the code for each button but it worked well for my cable remote, which I had never been able to get any universal remote to work with.
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
SOURCE: Emerson SR330 remote not working
1) Test the wires inside from remote control, could some wires is loose you need to solder.
2) Clean the contact batteries with special spray contact cleaner.
3) Retight the spring contact batteries for better contact.
4) After you did all this , if there are NOT function you mus open the remote and resolder any point for cool solder.
5) Otherwise you must reset the remote and put again the code go www.fitness.manualsonline. com or www.remotecodelist.com and download for free.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on May 08, 2012
Check the remote control for its infrared emission. Check its battery contacts for any rust or dust. Check it with fresh batteries.
Posted on Nov 06, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2015 | Emerson Dryers
Sep 27, 2013 | Dryers
Aug 31, 2013 | Hunter 52" Ceiling Fan With Light And...
May 08, 2012 | Emerson SR330 Remote Control
Jun 23, 2017 | Dryers
Mar 28, 2017 | Emerson Cf4500 Ceiling Fan
Sep 07, 2008 | Hunter 22451 The Brookline Brushed Nickel...
Sep 06, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
460 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: