Question about Lexmark X1195 All-In-One Printer
Are inks were brand new?
try reseating the inks - remove then insert it back
power cycle the printer - restart the printer
check the inks if it has clog on nozzles and contacts
check the inks position if there are ink spills
clean the heads
check the ink levels if they were low or has warning
Cannot Print from the PC
Cannot print from the PC
If you cannot print from the PC, please perform the steps below to troubleshoot the issue quickly.
1. Quickly verify that your Lexmark All-In-One or printer is not malfunctioning:
- Are there blinking LEDs?
- Is anything besides the normal readout visible on the LCD display?
- Can you make a standalone copy?
2. Open WordPad and type a few characters. Then choose Print from the File menu (do NOT click on the print icon in the toolbar). The following dialog appears:
This dialog provides the following information about the status of the printer and its settings:
* The Select Printer area contains the names of all the printers in the Printers folder.
* The name of the printer that is set as the default. (In Windows XP or 2000, you can select another printer, right-click on it, and set it as the new default.)
* If you have more that one print object for the printer (such as X8350 copy 1, copy 3, ...), these will also be shown.
* The printer status: offline, paused, etc.
You can also right-click on the printer and select Open to see if there are any print jobs in the queue that need to be purged.
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2011 | Lexmark X1195 All-In-One Printer
Sep 12, 2011 | Lexmark X1195 All-In-One Printer
Mar 28, 2011 | Lexmark X1195 All-In-One Printer
Nov 09, 2009 | Lexmark X1195 All-In-One Printer
Feb 10, 2009 | Lexmark X1195 All-In-One Printer
Mar 13, 2008 | Lexmark X1195 All-In-One Printer
Apr 18, 2012 | Lexmark X1195 All-In-One Printer
Aug 14, 2009 | Lexmark X1195 All-In-One Printer
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: