Question about Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Well first of all you may try to reset your Image Runner by following the steps below -
1. First of all click the Additional Functions button once. Do not hold down.
2. Click the 2 and 8 buttons at the same time once.
3. Click the Additional Functions button once again. Do not hold down.
4. The System Management screen will open. Click the Copier button on the screen.
5. Click the Function button at the top of the screen.
6. Click the Clear button on the screen.
7. Click the ERR button to highlight it.
8. Click the OK button at the bottom of the screen.
9. Power the unit off and back on using the switch on the side of the unit. The error will be cleared.
10. Once the unit is back up, restart the eCopy machine.
Most of the time it works if not then post further comments for further help or information......
Thanks for using FixYa!!
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2017 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2016 | Washing Machines
Jan 30, 2016 | Dryers
Jan 19, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 16, 2015 | LG LFX25974ST 24.7 cu. ft. French Door...
May 16, 2015 | Canon IR-2800 Copier Reconditioned
Sep 15, 2013 | Zebra ZXP Series 8 Thermal Card Printer
Nov 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Sep 24, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!