Question about RCA 24F512T 24" TV
1) Make sure that the current input is TV. Then press Menu on either the TV or the remote.
2) Press Ch+ or Ch- to highligh Setup then press OK.
3) Press Vol+/Vol- to highlight TV or CATV as needed for the channels you wish to add or erase.
4) Then use Ch+/Ch- to highlight Channel and then press Vol+/Vol- to enter the channel number that you want to add.
5) Press Ch+/Ch- repeatedly to highlight Add/Erase then use Vol+/Vol- to select whether to add or erase the channel selected above (step 4).
6) Press Menu repeatedly to exit the OSD (or wait until the OSD closes after a period with no key presses).
Then use the Ch+/Ch- buttons to scroll through the channels in memory to see the change.
The manual for your 24F512T is available here: http://support.ttetech.com/RCATV/Assets/pdfs/24F512T_1641309F_IB_e-06.pdf . See page 13 of the manual for extra information on manual tuning and page 15 to add and remove channels from the channel list.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 15, 2012 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Feb 18, 2011 | RCA 24F512T 24" TV
May 18, 2010 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Sep 11, 2009 | RCA 24F512T 24" TV
Jul 14, 2009 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Dec 09, 2008 | RCA E13309 13-Inch Diagonal XL-100 Color...
859 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: