Question about RCA 24F512T 24" TV
1) Make sure that the current input is TV. Then press Menu on either the TV or the remote.
2) Press Ch+ or Ch- to highligh Setup then press OK.
3) Press Vol+/Vol- to highlight TV or CATV as needed for the channels you wish to add or erase.
4) Then use Ch+/Ch- to highlight Channel and then press Vol+/Vol- to enter the channel number that you want to add.
5) Press Ch+/Ch- repeatedly to highlight Add/Erase then use Vol+/Vol- to select whether to add or erase the channel selected above (step 4).
6) Press Menu repeatedly to exit the OSD (or wait until the OSD closes after a period with no key presses).
Then use the Ch+/Ch- buttons to scroll through the channels in memory to see the change.
The manual for your 24F512T is available here: http://support.ttetech.com/RCATV/Assets/pdfs/24F512T_1641309F_IB_e-06.pdf . See page 13 of the manual for extra information on manual tuning and page 15 to add and remove channels from the channel list.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 15, 2012 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Feb 18, 2011 | RCA 24F512T 24" TV
May 18, 2010 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Sep 11, 2009 | RCA 24F512T 24" TV
Jul 14, 2009 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Dec 09, 2008 | RCA E13309 13-Inch Diagonal XL-100 Color...
782 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: