Question about Facebook Computers & Internet
First check for any possible reason why FB disable the account the contact they support number or email them
Please review Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to learn more about specific types of conduct and content that are not permitted on the site.
Via The Facebook Website:
You can report a bug via the Facebook website by following these instructions:
1. Click on Help Center in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
2. Click on the Topic that most closely relates to the problem you are having. You may need to drill down a few times but you should eventually see the link in the next step.
3. Click on Bugs & Known Problems.
4. Click on "I'd like to submit a bug report".
5. Click the link in this statement when you see it, "Please submit bug reports only here".
6. Fill out the form and submit it.
Here's some email addresses:
Send an email to these:
My Personal Profile was Disabled
Hope I help you a bit.
You can also send me questions on my
personal email - christian4122@yahoo
Christian from HP
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2012 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 26, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Aug 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!