Zenith DVD player DVB412 is requiring an entry for a Parental Control
Limit on a brand new Across the Universe DVD. I've tried 0000, 3308 to reset the code, the reset button. It looks like others had...
Please follow the instuctions below to reset the password and switch off the parental control on the Zenith DBV412.
1. Switch on the TV and DVD player
2. Switch the TV to the input for the DVD player
3. Remove any disc from the player
4. Press the SETUP key on the Zenith remote to open the on-screen menu
5. Press 2 1 0 4 9 9 using the numerical keys on the Zenith remote.
6. Press SETUP again to close the menu
This will clear any password that has been set. Now you need to switch off the parental control:
8. Press the SETUP key to open the on-screen menu again
9. Use the down arrow to highlight the PADLOCK for the parental control settings
10. Press the RIGHT arrow once to enter the parental control menu
11. Highlight RATING and press the RIGHT arrow once.
You will be asked to set a password. Enter something simple and easy to remember, e.g. 0000 then press ENTER. You will need to confirm the password by entering the same number again, then press enter again.
12. Use the UP/DOWN arrows to highlight UNLOCK then press ENTER
13. Press SETUP again to close the menu
You should now be able to insert your Across the Universe disc and play it. If you are still unable to watch the disc or you are unable to switch off the parental control feature, please let me know.
Apr 09, 2011 |
Zenith DVB412 DVD Player