Question about Car Audio & Video
I purchased a Portable DVD on Ebay from the USA. I didnt think to check the region codes which is 1 and ALL but not our region number in Australia Number 4. What do I need to get around this problem.
I have DVD player in my car in Australia but all my DVDs are from Europe how can I make the DVD player region free it is a CX WF 8681zc
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
I purchased a Portable DVD from Canada. I didnt think to check
the region codes which is 1 and ALL but not our region number in France Number 2. What do I need to get around this problem. How can I make the DVD player region free?
It is a Panasonic DVD player model: DVD-LS80
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2012 | Sony DVP-FX950 Portable DVD Player
Nov 17, 2010 | Panasonic DVD-LS83 Portable DVD Player
Oct 23, 2009 | Panasonic DVD-LS80
Jul 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 07, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 13, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Apr 12, 2008 | Panasonic DVD-LS80
Jun 19, 2018 | AMP Car Audio & Video
1,515 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!