Question about Car Audio & Video
I purchased a Portable DVD on Ebay from the USA. I didnt think to check the region codes which is 1 and ALL but not our region number in Australia Number 4. What do I need to get around this problem.
I have DVD player in my car in Australia but all my DVDs are from Europe how can I make the DVD player region free it is a CX WF 8681zc
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
I purchased a Portable DVD from Canada. I didnt think to check
the region codes which is 1 and ALL but not our region number in France Number 2. What do I need to get around this problem. How can I make the DVD player region free?
It is a Panasonic DVD player model: DVD-LS80
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2012 | Sony DVP-FX950 Portable DVD Player
May 22, 2010 | Panasonic DVD-S27 DVD Player
Oct 23, 2009 | Panasonic DVD-LS80
Jul 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 07, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 13, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Apr 12, 2008 | Panasonic DVD-LS80
1,472 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!