Question about Logitech Webcam
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
logitech vid is a software just like yahoo messenger, its not actually the driver for your webcam, it also came together when you buy the logitech webcam, look for the other installer in the cd.
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
Follow the instructions below and it will work.
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program.
When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the
camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and
Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to
see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger
set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the
computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call
setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on
top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.”
And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or
friends you are connected to.
D. AIM (AOL) Messenger
1. On the VIM sign-in window click on Edit.
2. Then click on Settings Enhanced IM.
3. Next click on Enhanced IM.
4. Then click on Audio Video.
5. The Audio and Video portion has drop downs so you can select the proper audio card and
video camera installed in you computer.
The Audi Video drop downs are
Adjust Your Audio and Video Settings:
In order to adjust your audio and video settings, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click the Audio and Video Settings button directly below the My Buddy or My Camera window.
If you are currently participating in an AOL Live Video IM session, a message will display:
You must disconnect the current AOL Live Video IM conversation before running setup. Would you
like to disconnect now? Click the Yes button.
2. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers
and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· The first time you use AOL Live Video IM, a message will display: Would you like to
first check your audio and video settings? Click the Yes button. The Audio and Video Tuning
Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working
properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· images in AOL Live Video IM may appear reversed, or as a mirror image (text may
appear backwards) when you look at your own camera feed or at the picture-in-picture (PIP) display.
After making the settings your ready for a chat and video talk with your Family and Friends.
After you get your camera installed properly, DO NOT unplug it from the USB port as it will
cause the drivers to be corrupt and render the camera unusable till reinstalled it properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
There are 2 options you can use.
1. Try the commercial unistallers like Final Uninstaller, Perfect Uninstaller, total unstallers etc....
2. You can use the "Restore" option utility in XP
Posted on Jun 07, 2010
Remove your webcam
Close all other programs
Download Revo - double click on Logitech when it displays all the software loaded on your computer - Use the 'Advanced' mode - Revo will make a Restore Point and then uninstall the Logi software using the Logi uninstall software.
It will then scan your C drive and Registry for all fragments and files that failed to uninstall.
Delete everything it finds
Download 'ccleaner' and run it through a couple of times,using the factory settings and the 'Run Cleaner' control until 0 bytes have been seen to be cleaned following a scan
Run the 'Registry' from the left hand toolbar but 'Save' any changes before repairing
Re-start your computer
Posted on Jun 10, 2010
SOURCE: need to install vid hd
Copy this site and paste it in your ADDRESS Bar and Hit ENTER:
Then install it and follow the instructions.
Hope this is of some help. Bud
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2013 | Logitech C110 Webcam
Jan 01, 2018 | Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 Web Camera
Mar 13, 2011 | Logitech Cameras
Jan 01, 2011 | Logitech WEBCAM C200
Aug 15, 2010 | Logitech Computers & Internet
May 25, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Jan 26, 2010 | GE MiniCam Pro HO98756 Webcam
Dec 28, 2009 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Sep 27, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: