Question about Cameras
It's actually a lot easier than you'd think. You don't tell us what kind of camera you've got, but here are some general tips for beginners:
1. make sure the camera has charged batteries in it, and a memory card.
2. find the power button. It's probably on top, near the shutter "take a picture" button. Press and hold it until the camera comes on. It should show you the current 'view' on the screen.
3. If there's a selector dial on the top... turn it to the green one; that's 'easy shooting'.
4. fully press (squeeze) the button. Most kids who moan that 'it didn't take' it's because they only half pressed it. When it takes, the display will show the picture for a few seconds, before going back to the live view.
5. to see your picture, find a button that has the little triangle icon pointing right, like a 'play' button.
6. to go back to taking pictures, press the shutter button again
7. to turn it off, press the power button until it turns off
If that doesn't work for you, tell us what kind of camera you have. That'll make it easier (just a bit!)
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2017 | Samsung SyncMaster 214T 21.3" LCD Monitor
May 04, 2017 | Fuji FinePix S8000fd Digital Camera
Dec 12, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Sep 19, 2011 | Cameras
Aug 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jun 21, 2011 | Cameras
May 08, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Nov 15, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD1830 MP3 Player
Oct 20, 2008 | Fuji FinePix Z10fd Digital Camera
Sep 23, 2017 | Cameras
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!