Question about McCulloch FH160G Pressure Washer
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2016 | Televison & Video
Sep 21, 2014 | Dryers
Sep 21, 2017 | Honda Electrical Supplies
May 06, 2011 | Rival SCVP609 6-Quart Slow Cooker
Aug 30, 2017 | Coleman Electrical Supplies
Feb 21, 2011 | Traeger Industries BBQ070 All-in-One Grill...
If there is no power to the receptacles:
1. Turn the circuit breaker switches off and disconnect all electrical loads from the generator.
2. Turn the circuit breakers on and test the GFCI's by following the procedures in this manual
on page 1 -
TO TEST A GFCI:
Start the generator. Turn the auto idle switch off. Push in the TEST button (A) on the receptacle.
The RESET button (B) will pop out. Power is now off at the receptacle.
If the RESET button does not pop out, the GFCI is not working. Do not run
generator until the problem can be corrected. To restore power to receptacle,
push the RESET button in. If the RESET button pops out during operation,
stop the generator and check the generator and equipment for defects.
3. Place the voltage selector to the 120 Volt only positions (unless you are using a tool that
requires 240 Volts).
4. Turn the idle control switch off.
5. Turn the circuit breaker(s) off and reconnect the electrical loads. Be sure that the plugs are
securely connected to the receptacles.
6. Turn the circuit breaker(s) on.
7. If there is still no power at the receptacles, take the generator to an authorized DEWALT
service center. To locate a DEWALT service center nearest to you, call 1-800-4-DEWALT
Thanks for choosing Fixya!
Nov 27, 2010 | Garden
Apr 25, 2010 | Whirlpool Dryers
Jan 12, 2010 | Whirlpool GH5184XPQ Microwave Oven
Apr 28, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: