Question about Zonet Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Wireless and internet
1. Make sure that wireless settings are properly synchronized.
>> ssid/security key.
2. Check your computers wireless connection status
> Make sure that it is set to "obtain ip address automatically)
3. If still not working if computer is set to obtain ip automatically, try assigning static ip on wireless pc
> You need to know your router's ip address and dns
4. Disable firewall on wireless pc.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Consider visitin the manufacture website if u have access to internet.if not.
Contact any hardware Vendor nearest to you they may have the router and help u
burn the drivers into an emty CD
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
SOURCE: no internet connection
I received this solution from Belkin. It worked for me & I hope it does for you. Good luck!
Please follow the details given below:
1. Please contact your internet service provider to know the connection type details (Is it PPPOA,PPPOE, Dynamic or static)
2. Belkin router F5D8633 ADSL router works only with ADSL broadband connection and does not support Cable broadband connection.
3. Do not use the Setup CD Assistant; reset the unit and configure it manually. Make sure to set the correct VPI/VCI values in the process as the default settings may not be correct.
4. When using PPPoA, always use VcMux encapsulation, when using PPPoE, always use LLC encapsulation. Keep the VPI and VCI as 0/38.
5. Please follow the instructions given below to configure the router manually:
- Connect the phone line direct to the router, or through the filter.
- Connect the computer to one of the LAN ports on the router.
- Switch off the router and power it back after 5 seconds.
- Restore the router to factory defaults by holding down the reset button on the back of the router.
- The power light will flash and then come back ON solid, indicating that the router is being restored to factory defaults.
- The corresponding lights on the router should be lit-up.
- Check if the computer has an IP address in the range of 192.168.2.x
- Click on `start` & click `Run`.
- Type in `cmd` & click `ok`.
- Type `ipconfig` and Enter. Check for IP address, subnet mask & Default Gateway.
- If not, specify a static IP address, gateway and DNS by following the steps at http://web.belkin.com/support/kb/kb.asp?a=2824
Then follow the below instructions to reset IE.
-Open Internet Explorer
-Click on Tools -> Internet Options
-In the General tab, click on Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files
-Click on Clear History
-In the Connections tab, select Never Dial A Connection and click on LAN settings
-Uncheck all the options and click on OK
-In the Advanced tab, click on Restore Defaults
-Click on Apply and then OK.
- Open a new Internet Explorer window and on the address bar please type in http://192.168.2.1 and click on go.
- You should be able to access the routers set up page.
- By default the password is blank.
- Click on Connection Type and Reconfigure the connection on the router (using your ISP details).
- Save the Changes.
Note: Please obtain the correct values regarding the Internet connection from your Internet Service Provider.
Internet Status should show Connected on the top right hand corner of the web page.
If the problem persists, please get back to us with the following information given below:
1. Type of connection provided by the ISP (Is it PPPOA,PPPOE, Dynamic or static)
2. The ADSL light status on the router. Please let us know if the ADSL light status on the router is solid or flashing.
3. ADSL broadband connection or Cable broadband connection.
4. Operating system on the computer and the version number for the internet explorer like IE 6 or IE 7.
5. Internet Status shows as Connected or Disconnected on the top right hand corner of the router web page.
Log on to the router web interface at http://192.168.2.1
- By default, the password is blank.
- Click on Security log under "Firewall" option (let us know the message you see under the security log or send us the screen short of the message you see under the security log)
6. Then, check the IP address of the computer. For checking the IP address:
- Click on start & click `Run`.
- Type in cmd & click `ok`.
- Type IPCONFIG and Enter. Check for IP address, subnet mask & Default gateway.
- The IP address should be in the range of 192.168.2.x (x=2 to 254)
- In the command prompt type PING 192.168.2.1 & Enter. Check if you are getting replies.
- Type, PING 188.8.131.52 & press Enter. Check if you are getting replies.
- Try pinging yahoo by typing PING yahoo.com and Enter. Check if you are getting replies.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
Try to do a hard reset on the router. Hold down the button on the back of the router for 10 seconds. This will clear all of the settings out of its memory. Then try to connect again. If this doesnt work power down both your router and your cable modem. Let them sit for a minute and then plug in the modem and wait 30 seconds. THen plug in the Wireless router. The issue should resolve itself.
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2014 | Zonet ZSR4134WE Wireless Router
Sep 26, 2010 | Zonet (zew1600z) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Mar 30, 2010 | Zonet ZSR1134WE Wireless Router
Mar 25, 2010 | Zonet ZSR0104CP (zsr0104cp) Router
Dec 10, 2009 | Zonet ZSR1104WE Wireless Router
Sep 24, 2009 | Zonet ZSR1104WE Wireless Router
Apr 20, 2009 | Zonet ZSR1114WE 802.11g 54Mbps Wireless...
Mar 23, 2009 | Zonet ZSR1114WE 802.11g 54Mbps Wireless...
Jan 26, 2009 | Zonet ZSR1104WE Wireless Router
Sep 09, 2017 | Zonet Computers & Internet
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: