Question about Belkin Wireless Router
You can check if you have an Password set to the Network.
- Connect your Computer using a Ethernet cable to any of the 4 LAN Slots on the Router.
- Open Internet Browser & in the Address Box Type the numbers: 192.168.2.1 & hit Enter.
- In the Setup Page Towards your Left Corner Under Wireless Click Security
- Leave the Password Field Blank & Click Submit.
> If the Security Mode is Set to WPA/WPA2/
- You will Find a Small Obscure PSK Box with an Check Mark Uncheck the Box.
- You will see your Password in Pre shared Key (PSK) Box.
> If the Security Mode is Set to 64 WEP.
- The 10 Characters in Key 1 Box is your Password
- Try Joining the Network on your Itouch using the Password.
--- If you Still cant Get the Network to connect Try Resetting the Router.
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2013 | Dell Inspiron 5150 Notebook
Jun 25, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 29, 2009 | 2wire 1800HG Router (RG1800HG00)
Oct 19, 2009 | Apple Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 29, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 04, 2009 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Dec 27, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
Mar 31, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 08, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jan 19, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: